NDA 2019 written exam coaching in Kerala , Cochin Ernakulam and Trivandrum
Vacation cum Crash Course starts on 3rd April.
Its a capsule course for the students appearing for 21 April 2019 Exam.
Fee : 25,000
Call 9995916183 for details
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC , It is conducted twice in a year. It has Two paper namely GAT and Mathematics. Both are objective type and has negative mark.
National Defence Academy/Naval Academy
Author: Vijay Jagadeesh S, Career Consultant, Victor Growth, Cochin
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 999 59 161 83
Scheme of the Examination
|2||General Ability Test||2½ Hrs.||600|
- The approximate weightage of General Ability Test (GAT)Subjects are Physics(25%),History(20%),Geogrpahy(20%),Chemistry(15%),Science(10%) & Current events(10%) .
- Aspirants should brush up the basics of Mathematics , Physics, History, Geography, Chemistry, Biology and Current Affairs
- Aspirants who did not have PCM (Physics, Chemistry& Mathematics) in 10+2 should give addition focus on these subjects in order to compete in this exam.
- Categorise the subjects as strong, normal and week subjects; Work on the week subjects which out loosing focus on other subjects.
- Referring the last 5 year questions papers will give the aspirants the orientation on the UPSC questions and the areas to focus on.
- Beware of negative marks in the exam and skip those question which you have no idea and also practice to take a calculated risk if you can narrow down to two possible answers.
- This is only the first stage of the selection process the second stage is the SSB Interview in which your leadership quality along with physical fitness will be tested, so it is advised to focus your preparation on strengthening these aspects also
- As most of the syllabus pattern is similar to NCERT, state board students should do addition focus on preparation.
- As 200 Marks are awarded for English Paper which comprises comprehension , Synonyms , Antonyms and Error spotting , Aspirants studied in regional medium or week in English should give extra focus in English
- Aspirants are advised to keep track of the time while in exam hall, In GAT a total of 150 questions to be completed in 2½ Hrs. and in Mathematics 120 questions to be completed in 2½ Hrs.
- Aspirants should practice at least 5 set of Model Papers in stimulated environment ,this will help to manage time and ability to perform well in the real exam
ALL THE BEST